Help

Donnie

Local time
7:43 PM
Hello my bike is sqwilling really bad. And when I hold in clutch handle seems I don't have no grab won't start like there is really low compression I tighten the flower nut and still nothing I've tried everything seems like my bucking bar isn't working the bar is in there with the bearing as well please help

Really bad bad I took cluch cover off just now the couch plate seems loose but the sqwilling is really bad lose compression and won't start and seems like my cluch won't grab good to start

Really bad bad I took cluch cover off just now the couch plate seems loose but the sqwilling is really bad lose compression and won't start and seems like my cluch won't grab good to start
What is sqwilling? In the English a (u) always follows a (q).

When I try to start it it's making a really loud sqwilling noise on top of that seems like low compression and the leveraged to where the couch cable hoses it seems like it ain't grabbing nothing to work the clutch plate to start the bike

It won't start is what I'm saying seems it's not grabbing and I've tighten the flower nut alot and still nots grabbing good what can I do

It won't start is what I'm saying seems it's not grabbing and I've tighten the flower nut alot and still nots grabbing good what can I do
Hey @Donnie, say squealing before Jerry has a conniption.

When you tighten your flower nut, are you pulling in on the clutch lever?

Back