Help

Local time
5:13 PM
My minarelli is acting like it's getting to much fuel all the time. I'm running a 21mm oko carb and g2 Reed setup. It ran great all summer last year and half the winter this year. Now all the sudden it's bogging really bad and won't stay running. I've tried different jets,adjusting needle and nothing seems to help. I'm thinking it's the float but I don't know how to adjust the float on this. Any help is welcomed...

My minarelli is acting like it's getting to much fuel all the time. I'm running a 21mm oko carb and g2 Reed setup. It ran great all summer last year and half the winter this year. Now all the sudden it's bogging really bad and won't stay running. I've tried different jets,adjusting needle and nothing seems to help. I'm thinking it's the float but I don't know how to adjust the float on this. Any help is welcomed...
Sounds like you need some basic maintenance, pull your carb off and clean it out. The float adjustment might be obvious once you have it apart.

Sounds rich to me, plus fuel is coming out of the intake.
That's most definitely a float. I agree with Chainlube on this. You need to pull apart your carb and clean it. If you can't figure out how to adjust the float, just search it on YouTube. It's a little complicated to explain

Back