Help

Update I just pulled the plug again and walked the bike around the porch it was nice and dark and out of the whole 75 feet or so I seen one maybe sparks and they were blue it is a newer cdi and magneto coil.
So one or two sparks out of how many rotation of the crank? dozens?

That's means something in your wiring loom has bad conductivity, are you still using the little bullet tipped connectors? Are they looking a little corroded?

There's a help thread about ignition systems in this forum, and a strong recommendation to solder those connections.

Cut off the connectors and keep track of the matching wire insulator's colors and if you don't have a soldering iron, there's an online ad for little plastic shrink tube connectors now that work with a little ring of flux and solder inside the tube. They solder together the stripped and cleaned copper wire ends when heated with a lighter. I have purchased a few, they do work great.

But investing in a tube of solder and a soldering iron, a small digital volt-ohm meter and a pair of wire stripping pliers would be a good start, if you actually want to help keep your Chineseum working.

Perhaps you flooded your engine. You could have some fuel in the bottom end
How do I remove it? I'm sure by no means will be simple. I had a friend check 3 cdis 2 were good 1 bad and 2 magneto coil both good now I'm out sweating my ass off pushing this piece of garbage by all means it should be running. Well I've got till tomorrow to figure it out and if I can't I've wasted hours that I will never get back spent no telling how much and padding those mongloids overseas pocket and I'm kinda ready to get past this it's been a terrible experience it's hard to think I've been this stupid well my stupidity as far as this wheel piece of crap goes ends tomorrow if I can't get it to run and it will be good riddance.

Try draining the carb and tank of fuel and pulling the spark plug out and letting it sit upside-down over night

How do I remove it? I'm sure by no means will be simple. I had a friend check 3 cdis 2 were good 1 bad and 2 magneto coil both good now I'm out sweating my ass off pushing this piece of garbage by all means it should be running. Well I've got till tomorrow to figure it out and if I can't I've wasted hours that I will never get back spent no telling how much and padding those mongloids overseas pocket and I'm kinda ready to get past this it's been a terrible experience it's hard to think I've been this stupid well my stupidity as far as this wheel piece of crap goes ends tomorrow if I can't get it to run and it will be good riddance.
Speak to it in a friendlier manor. Your attitude will improve and that will be reflected in what you do. Sounds glib but it works. After all who is in charge, you or it?

Back