here are some pics and motor mount problems

thanks everybody.I live in leeds, and the feul ratio is 16-1. is that ok?

Well after my engine spun round and snaped all the cables and knackered the sparkplug i thought that was it.Crimped the cables together today swaped the sparkplug tightened the nuts (that come loose all the time)and hey i was of again. i still need to find a solution to my engine mount sorry guys i am useless but thanks for all your help.

das what were here for!

if you cant get the wide mount, at the very least, get a huge hose clamp, can clamp arount the engne, and the front tube.

can you see my problem

i have enclosed a pic the mount bracket thingy is to small for the frame.i cannot fit the bolts into the mount because the frame is too big which stops me screwing the bolts in

yes. thats why, dax sells a "wider frame mount" but, i was saying, if ya dont got the money, at the VERY least, get a big hose clamp, ant wrap around the back of the fins under the carb, but above the clutch cable. and around the front tube, and tighten with a scoket wrench, or whatever you have, and make as tight as humanly possible, and that should work. i dunno the long term effects though. somone else did it, ill have to find the pic.

i just did a quick search, and this might be better, than a hose clamp. your choice.

i tried lots of things- u-clamps, muffler clamps, etc. but i ended up drilling a hole in the frame- it was the easiest thing to do.

i suppose you could weld a mount on and that would be very nice but if you don't have access to that kind of equipment or service....

i used a rod end bushing- package of 4 for 5 bucks at the auto parts store. put a washer on top and bottom an viola.

9ds9.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Back