here i go again

B

beast775

2002 miele full suspension rescued from the bike junk yard.steel frame strong yet light,i bought and installed,puncture proof tubes ,new kenda tires,3 inch higher handlebars,brakes,installed staton axle and put on bike,rides good,great v brakes.ill have so much room on this particular bike for the motors chain its a great rear swingarm.43cc mitsubishi will be installed,gotta by a new rear shock its 2 spongy.anyone know about these bikes?i was told it was a 800 dollar bike?i dunno.with new tires and puncture proof tubes,handlebars 110.00 not bad i think,the tires were 18.00 each.this time youll get a video tape of a burnout!guaranteed.

Attachments

• bicycle1 022.jpg
    bicycle1 022.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 371
  • bicycle1 023.jpg
    bicycle1 023.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 342
  • bicycle1 025.jpg
    bicycle1 025.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 331
cant we edit our original post?

well 3 hrs work,made a aluminum strut to replace the old shock,i didnt like the way the bike handled even with a better shock.so in the end a strut was cut and ground to fit.lots of work! close tolerances this time,my pedals were hitting the main clamp for the swingarm.

Attachments

• new bike.jpg
    new bike.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 335
Miele links......

From Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miele_bicycles

Miele is a bicycle manufacturing division of Procycle Group Inc. of Saint-Georges, Quebec, Canada - the self-professed "most important manufacturer of bicycles and fitness equipment in Canada."

Reckon you'll be the Miele expert, I haven't seen one like it on the forum before.....

well 3 hrs work,made a aluminum strut to replace the old shock,i didnt like the way the bike handled even with a better shock.so in the end a strut was cut and ground to fit.lots of work! close tolerances this time,my pedals were hitting the main clamp for the swingarm.

this install is being well %&* but ill figure it out!

Attachments

• new bike 001.jpg
    new bike 001.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 363
  • new bike 002.jpg
    new bike 002.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 407
well its on!street legal bicycle.....

ive been saving my pennies and doin lots of research.i needed the strongest frame i could find,without spending tons of dough,i found what i was looking for,18.5 inches 2003 kona sasquatch,long hardtail the bicycle people said if ya want a indestructable frame buy a kona hardtail so i got one,cost me a hundred bucks but i got the crank with it.i needed a paper from the store i forgot what it is,has serial numbers stamped on it,ill need that for registration,along with motor numbers.got a 600 dollar used front fork,what a difference that makes.so i got a 1600 dollar bike with a 600 dollar front end for 200 bucks.this is gonna turn out great,the bike is light but feels like a tank.i bent my miele rear swingarm,my throttle was stuck wide open,when i started the bike what a thing to stop!

Attachments

• new bike 008.jpg
    new bike 008.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 332
  • new bike 010.jpg
    new bike 010.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 324
  • new bike 009.jpg
    new bike 009.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 358
Who Told You That Bike Was A KONA?

beast 775,
Are you saying that Kona Bicycles is the Manufacturer of NORCO Bicycles? Or is the frame you bought A Kona with Norco decals? Its my understanding the these are two different manufacturers.

ooops

nobody told me it was a kona,im just overworked and my brain hurts.its all this, new age bicycle talk confusing me,yes its a norco,i almost put kona again,ive been buying kona parts for this bike,noob mistake,dont want to confuse anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

Is that the bike you're gonna ride to Ocean Park next year? That would be cool. I'm planning to make the run with the same drive on a wizwheels zoomer (I get it next month, here's a picture from their site). We'll look like the Odd Couple cruisin' down the highway.:cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 304
I'm leaning hard towards a Staton chain drive like the one on Beast775's ride. It's a little hard to see in that stealth black paint.

Back