here i go again

How goes it Mark? You terrorizing the countryside with that Norco yet? Oops, shouldn't have used the T word. Homeland Securithy is gonna have to check the site now.

hey alaskavan

the t word aaahhhh microsoft police comin to get ya!well ive had the motor on 3 bikes in 1.5 mnths.not a easy task,i wore out 2 cobalt hacksaw blades.bent a swingarm in a full throttle start on the miele,i couldnt beileve the torque on that bike broke through the fence.the norco was up and running but i keep takin it apart,refitting everything,i want this one good plus im takin it in for a safety inspection next week,lots of wiring turn switch indecators ,horn switch high low beam,brake light switches,quite a thing to do,but id like to insure it because i will be using it to go alot of places.and want it done very good.i dont want a ownership for it,i cant be in contract with my province because they dont own me,it will be a slight of hand tecnique but what ya gonna do sometimes?

Are you using the stock Staton mount? On my trike, I'll probably have to be inventing stuff, so I'm very interested in anything you may have done in mounting the unit. How about some detail on your lighting?

alaskavan ..re staton kits

i actually looked at the bike your gonna use,and it will actually work well if you use the staton kit.the most important part of the kit is the frame mount on the front of the motor,its trueness and ease of moving the motor up and down on its main axle,i probably could save you alot of time by maybe making a couple minute video showing the tricks.i know theres alot of folks drivin these around without proper mounting and they get lots of miles on these kits im talkin about 12 thousand miles with original chain, no problem,the linkage arms going to the motor mounts are not easy to do.ill spend an afternoon setting them up sometimes more.the variable adjustment linkage arms on the front,imho should be mounted on the front mounting bracket not on the motor.ill do a small video of it tommorrow.i dont know if i can put it up here but ill get it to you somehow.:cool:

Attachments

• new bike 013.jpg
    new bike 013.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 277
  • new bike 012.jpg
    new bike 012.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your bike has some giddyup to it. Cool. I've decided to try something other than the staton on the trike. You'll have to wait to see it.

my new exhaust

well 12.99 got me a almost silent 2 stroke,im putting in sound deadener tommorrow ,rubber in the fins and maybe a bit of sound absorbing sponge.but its 69.00 for a 6x10 piece.im getting the guy to look for a messed up piece for almost free.i did a small video so ill put it up.i was drivin with traffic today and i cant hear the bike at half throttle.cool not drivin around on a weedwacker.plus i think ive got more bottom end and midrange.
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/beast775/?action=view&current=bikevid002.flv

Back