Here is what you can do with a rattle can...

I restored a 73 Spitfire that was given to me, and before I ever turned a wrench on it I researched the previous owner. The guy I got it from is a heavy duty mechanic and he took the car as payment for a farm job, so I knew it had a title. I sent the registered own a notarized registered letter and a bill of sale for them to sign. The letter was returned to me unopened, and then I took the letter and the vehicle info to the registration office and they gave me a title. So, four months later I could start wrenching.

I would have felt pretty crappy if I went through all that work and then some guy says hey that's my car.

As far as parts go, get ahold of DRATV on EBay. He is a local dealer/friend of mine who specializes in old Honda trail, mini bikes and 3 wheelers.

As far as parts go, get ahold of DRATV on EBay. He is a local dealer/friend of mine who specializes in old Honda trail, mini bikes and 3 wheelers.
Do you think he could find me a replacement top end for a decent price? Mine has some pitting in the cylinder walls.

Back