Here it goes again!?! (sudden power loss)

Wrench already beat me to it. Soaked air filter & sucking small amounts of water up while running. Dry the air filter & bike off & go test ride.

Wrench already beat me to it. Soaked air filter & sucking small amounts of water up while running. Dry the air filter & bike off & go test ride.
Well I rarely ride it in that kind of weather, but today I just had an errand I needed done and it would have taken hours on the bus. As it was it took too long, but it would have been worse on the bus, but I woulda stayed dry at least.

I carry a rain sock for my Harley because the air filter is exposed/open to the atmosphere
I put the rain sock on if I have to ride in the rain or should I say "get caught in the rain" :LOL:

I don't ride my Motorbike in the rain or ride my Motorbike if I think it's gonna rain
My spitty is the same way.

I don't have any parts from the Prince of Darkness left on my car now
I have a pair of SU carbs. So there is that!
Been there, done that, on two of my three "Britmobiles"...MG Midget and my Triumph Spitfire...lol...I LOVE the reference of Lucas lighting and electrical being called the Prince of Darkness...lol...lol.

Back