Here to build

well, put a gol-durned engine on it already, and get her into the "picture gallery" :D

Still reading up on them, 48cc vs 80cc , and.. I havent got the hub quite figured yet, close tho. It sure would be nice if there was a matrix for engine rating i.e. may be cheaper does not have improvments and upgrades. It is difficult to compare and contrast It seems that the Chinese motors are the most prolific and have classic styling, reliability seems to be an issue. someday the V-twin!

wheels

I have read Tom's mission statement and Augidog's Philosophy on moderation and state that I am in solidarity with your thinking. Thank you and keep doing what you are doing.

wheels

i really appreciate hearing that, wheels :)

truly, it's my pleasure to be able to help the beginner 8)

Today's Rat

150_amish_026_1.jpg

This frame was purchased with intent to install a chinese "smoker", now I am not so sure, it seems I will have to build a more stable platform for a environmentally friendly engine. That is where I am at, Today.

wheels

It,s a Hawthorne, unsure of the year, liberty bell springer, sans truss. It's a Philly model.

wheels

how spooky is that? i was shopping around last nite just for fun..looka this: ebay item# 120081805674

Back