Here's yet another question for the expierinced MBers

I honestly don't think you will be able to get the chain to align well enough to stay on. If it comes off to the inside (which it will) It could really screw up that nice looking mag. wheel.
Custom motored bikes has adapters, and I'm sure a bunch of others do as well. Bicycle designer.com has them. The only ones I have used are ones I made myself so I can't say who is best. You should be patient on this. Their is a guy on here goes by fury on the inside. If you can catch him hit him up on this. Chances are he has already looked at the available options, and he knows a s**tload about bikes.
I'll be patient and wait on the part. I'll do some looking around to see who has the part for a good price and ordear it tonight.

I honestly don't think you will be able to get the chain to align well enough to stay on. If it comes off to the inside (which it will) It could really screw up that nice looking mag. wheel.
Custom motored bikes has adapters, and I'm sure a bunch of others do as well. Bicycle designer.com has them. The only ones I have used are ones I made myself so I can't say who is best. You should be patient on this. Their is a guy on here goes by fury on the inside. If you can catch him hit him up on this. Chances are he has already looked at the available options, and he knows a s**tload about bikes.
Is this the part?? I've looked at 5 sites and still can't find it, I haven't found anything matching that picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.PNG
    IMG_0741.PNG
    510.7 KB · Views: 200
Looks about right, it's basically identical to the top hat as far as function goes. Hopefully it all fits.
So this isn't the top hat but functions like one?? I'm trying to find the actual tophat cause it'll most likely be a lot cheaper, any suggestions?

Back