Here's yet another question for the expierinced MBers

Ok so I'll order this tonight and hear about it tomorrow from the wife, I'm glad she's asleep. Laugh now cry later.

She's always saying "I can't believe how much stuff you need", a woman can't understand that a man needs a hobby & everything that goes with it & only when he gets everything is he ready to move to his next hobby.

It's not too unrealistic either, they were all alive at the same time for a while.
I thought it made perfect sense. I hears it as Arthur C Clark, C S lewis, J R Tolkien, And the instigator as L Ron Hubbard betting on his abilities to dupe the sheep all over a pint or two. The rumor was he let Lewis pick the focal point. Volcanoes. oh jez.

She's always saying "I can't believe how much stuff you need", a woman can't understand that a man needs a hobby & everything that goes with it & only when he gets everything is he ready to move to his next hobby.
I can't remember the saying. Something like it's easier to explain it later than argue about it now.

I just got an email from MBREBEL.COM regarding the adapter, it looks as though their adapter comes in different sizes and is for the 410 chain. Not sure if the one from MZ is for a 415 chain, it doesn't say in the description, but does the thickness matter in your opinions?

This is a majority of the email.
For use when attaching a DISC Drive Sprocket
and a DISC Brake Rotor.
3/8 offset (3/4 inch total thickness)
1/4 offset (5/8 inch total thickness)
1/8 offset (1/2 inch total thickness)
Chose your offset,
On a DISC hub wheel the sprocket needs to be
attached closer to the spokes.
This adapter allows for that
inset, allowing a DISC brake rotor
to also be attached to the hub.
For mechanics skilled in bicycle
drive-trains and Chain alignment,
for experts only.
Inner ring is 53mm,
DISC rotor surface diameter needs to be under 53mm.
9 outer holes are 10mm diameter.
Outer Diameter: 89mm, 3.5inches
Center Hole Diameter Bore: 34.5mm, 1.38in
Inner stepped in Ring Cup Diameter goes against rotor surface: 53mm, 2inches
Outer Step Diameter: 58.5mm, 2.3inches
Sample picture to show you how it looks all put to together.
Rotor and Sprocket purchased separately, not included.
In this listing you are purchasing the
DISC Drive Sprocket Adapter only.
Please watch view the video:
DISC Drive Sprocket Adapter 9 Chainring Bolt Style

I just got an email from MBREBEL.COM regarding the adapter, it looks as though their adapter comes in different sizes and is for the 410 chain. Not sure if the one from MZ is for a 415 chain, it doesn't say in the description, but does the thickness matter in your opinions?
The adaptor itself can be used with any gear and chain type you want to use the gear thickness is what dictates the type of chain it uses!Oh yeah and the pitch.

Last edited:
Back