Hey all! Just new to the site, wanting to connect.

jared3377

Local time
11:34 PM
Greetings, I'm Jared and I just bought a motorized Schwinn a week ago. I did not put the kit on myself, but bought if from a guy who does it as a little hobby. So far I am loving it, and am already working towards paying for it by not filling up my truck with gas all the time!

If you read this and know of troubles with electronic speedometers shorting out and resetting, please contact me--I'm having troubles...

Otherwise, it's good to be here, and I will check the troubleshooting forum for my answer to the previous problem.

Ride on,
Jared

Welcome,
I have yet to use any electronic speedos, I'm waiting around to hear some reviews on the good ones for accuracy, but I'm sure members here will be able to sort it out fo you.
If you have pics, it be tops if you can post what your bike looks like to

All the Best

BoltsM

Hi Jared Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

Welcome,
I have yet to use any electronic speedos, I'm waiting around to hear some reviews on the good ones for accuracy, but I'm sure members here will be able to sort it out fo you.
If you have pics, it be tops if you can post what your bike looks like to

All the Best

BoltsM
Hi Jared and welcome to MBc, please post pics in the picture gallery, good luck and happy motoring...

G'day man & welcome to MBc.
That ferrite core works but i've also found if u just get a good quality speedo to start with their circuitry is more advanced and less prone to electrical engine interference.

Back