Hey everyone. Having clutch problems.

kennessey

Local time
12:13 AM
Hello everyone. New to the moteredbike website but glad I found it. I am having some clutch problems. I have done several GB builds and so far had no clutch problems. Let me rephrase, I have had to tweak the clutch on all of my builds but this is different. When I have the clutch fully released it is not turning over my motor. It feels like it is slipping as there is a slight hum as the bike slows to a stop. It will however turn over the motor when I am going very slow (2-5mhp) which is hardly enough speed to get it to start. Anyone got any advice for me.

THANKS!!

so your saying you can hear the piston turn when you pop the clutch? well be sure to check your spark plug for a spark, if it sparks then check you fuel line is open, if you can put in more detail i can help you out more

Same problem engines running fine and it gets up to speed but takes more than a quarter mile to get there if I pull in clutch rooms up and down no problem but when let clutch out rims down to almost nothing bike wants to die

Back