hey everyone!

Aaron

Local time
1:53 AM
My name is Aaron and im from Rhode Island. I became interested in motorized bicycles when i was reading a bunch of articles on google about motorized scooters ect. which I was going to get but, they're illeagle and will be taken away and go to court. Motorized bicycles are leagle to ride and must be 16 or older to ride which im getting a motorbike for my 16th birthday. These bikes amaze me of the speed and am really amazed about the gas mileage which everyone complains about. I joined this website for discussing motors and which should be best to buy at a low price which isn't crazy, bikes and instalation and what works best but, also to learn new stuff about these bikes and see all the cool toys you can add to your bike and which work best. Hope to have a good time on here!

hey Aaron , welcome aboard
there is a lot of info to be found here, it just takes the same amount of reading to learn what you need to know about these bikes.
good luck and happy motoring
oh yeah happy early birthday (how long till 16?)

thanks, birthday is december 5th, there will be some snow but I dont think thats going to stop me from riding.

man, don't you hate having a b-day so close to Christmas, mine is on Jan 20
being in Memphis Tn the winter weather is usually pretty mild, but when it does snow I make sure to get some bike riding in. just riding my mtn. bike with snow on the streets is a blast for me but it's not so much fun that I want more snow to fall lol

It's alright having it in the winter, I rather have it in the summer because i dont really like the cold and snow as much as i did when i was a kid. I dont think there will be snow on the ground til January. Last year i think there wasn't even any snow for christmas lol.
Selling my dirtbike for a yamaha blaster so then i can have some real fun in the snow without having the back wheel come out from behind lol.

Back