Hey Everyone

R

Rusty513

My name is Mark & I live in Ohio. I've always been into bikes. I would have an entire garage full of bikes to ride because my dad would buy them cheap & fix them up for me. Now that I'm older & married I find myself doing the same thing, but for me.
I picked an old bike out of the trash & fixed it up & just installed an 80cc engine & hopefully should have it running tonight.

Hey, Mark.... Welcome to the MBc. Great group of folks here, but we always have room for atleast one more! :D :D

hi

welcome mark from ohio i am quay nice to meet you...good luck in all you do and happy motoring! :eek: :D

Mark, what part of Ahia ya' from? I'm up here in the north east corner.

Welcome!

Mark my dad did the same thing, I had a bunch of brothers and he kept us all rolling. We have Big trash day out here and I have the worst time going past all the good stuff. My kids have all grown up, so now I got in trouble for bringing home a bike for my Grandson. I still have the first motorbikes my oldest son and I rode in the desert, 25 years ago. Have fun, Dave
2014_PICT0273_1.jpg

My son and I, and my best friend, the Alaska trip friend coming around the corner

Pictures

Here's some old pictures I was talking about from when I was a kid & also a picture of my bike that I have now. Although now it has an 80cc engine. I'll have to take some pics of it.
2250_img162_1.jpg

2250_img163_1.jpg

2250_img161_1.jpg

2250_P1010043_1.jpg

Back