Hey from Arizona

johnnybiker

Local time
11:54 AM
Hey guys great site!:D Im Johnny from Tucson, and i just found the amazing world of motorized bikes. I dont have one yet but i will in a few weeks. If anyone has a good suggestion for which to get (gas powered under 50cc) drop a message. otherwise a friendly hello would be nice. Thanks and have a great ride!

I am from AZ also! Zev I was wondering about that question I asked before. Will that R/S33cc go about 3 hours at 20 mph?

Welcome,
I'm riding a a 40cc Tanaka GEBE kit down here in Sierra Vista. Handles the hill's quite well!

Dub

I am from AZ also! Zev I was wondering about that question I asked before. Will that R/S33cc go about 3 hours at 20 mph?

All I can say is that when I bought mine I was told not to run it all out for long periods of time. The 2 strokes are designed for that, but I don't believe the 4 strokes are. If you want to run it for 3 hours at 20 mph, be my guest.

But this is the introduction area. So this part of the discussion ends here.

I think I

Its great to hear that so many MBers already live in Ariz. Maybe I'll see some of ya on the road. Happy riding! Just decided on gettin robin suburu EHO35 so look for me if your ever in Tucson.:)

Back