hey, from nickbk

nickbk

Local time
12:42 AM
hey, finally decided to sign up to this site. i put a 48cc engine on my bike cos i recently lost my driver's licence. as far as i'm concerned, i prefer my bike now. i know hardly anything about mechanics, so expect me to ask lots of questions when i'm stuck on something.

see ya,
nick

Hello and welcome, just do alot of searching on here and you should find what you need,

cool, thanks. my only issues at the moment are with my speedo, which doesnt work when th engine starts, and my brakes. it would seem that my bike is chewing through brake pads, so i tihnk i might have to upgrade them...
but im sure i can find out stuff on those issues somewhere in the site. thanks for the welcome email.

welcome to Mbc. Do a search on "speedometer" and browse the results some say speedometer issues or problems like this one http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8019&highlight=speedometer
some folks notice that there could be intereference from the kill switch,CDI and spark plug wire's magnetic field causing the speedo to freak out.
Good luck. Most likely what ever issues with your bike you encounter most of us have too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back