Hey from Sunnyvale

tempted

Local time
2:51 AM
'Morning all.

Saw a bike on the street last night... rider was bombing down Hollenbeck on a cruiser frame bike that was fitted with a suspension fork and drag bars, some fat boy tires, and a stroker with an expansion pipe....

Got me to thinking...

I wonder if he built that bad boy from scratch, or bought the bits and wrenched it together?

Time to start poking around. Then I found you all....

I'll watch for a while, learn who's who and how the bikes work, see what we can make in the garage.

Best,
T

welcome to MBc! you will change your mind 100 times before you settle on one thing...i am originally from san francisco and grew up in menlo park...welcome again and good luck on your endeavors...happy motoring...personally i joined last march and purchased one in june so it helps to read read and read again good luck!:eek::cool:

Hi Tempted. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
Careful,you may get hooked.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Hi Tempted. I lived in the Sunnyvale area (Mtn View) for 5 years. Was stationed at the Sunnyvale AFS. Now Onizuka AFS. Motorbiking is great fun. Glad you're here.

Back