hey guys whats up

M

mastermechanic5

hey everyone just joined the forum and im getting my 70cc kit sometime this week, im a gear head i love working on anything with a engine i also like welding to bulid new stuff. I go to school for electromechanical and im hoping to become a repair man.

Welcome. I'm also pretty new on this site but have found it rich in hardwon do's&don'ts. Reading the archives is well worth the time as you'll find the answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet.

Welcome to MBc. Being willing and able to use a wrench, or a torch, is an asset in this hobby/obsession.

Alright, that enough. No more spark idiots. No wait, two more. Ok I thought we were at the limit. My mistake. What one gets being a recovering weldor.
WELCOME TO MBc from the Giant Side of Texas

Welcome to MBc. Being willing and able to use a wrench, or a torch, is an asset in this hobby/obsession.
maybe willing now, mastermech', but pretty soon you're gonna be addicted to using a wrench, or a welder, or a....if it makes noise and does cool stuff, it works for me, i get the feeling it's gonna work for you, too :)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Back