Hey i'm from Michigan home of worlds greatest unemployment rate! (snicker ;-)

slimtim

Local time
8:50 PM
Hey guys,

I've been looking over Motored Bikes for a while...and I'm torn on whether to just go get a moped...or get some hot rod bicycle engine setup

I'm an IT Administrator @ a Non-Profit Christian Publishing house.
I've been there for 10 years and hoping to be there for many more! (assuming the economy doesn't take us down :unsure:)

I appreciate reading all the new and old posts about motor biking. It sure gives me alot of info on what to do..(and what not to do :giggle:)

Now I've also learned that I need to go visit GEBE (their only a hour from my house or so....) which might change my mind on which way to go with my transportation purchase:helmet:.

-TimJ now slips to the Peanut Gallery seats :geek:

Welcome to MBC.

I spent my teens and early 20s near Jackson, also Ann Arbor, Ypsi, etc.
And I think of GEBE just a stone's throw away in Lansing. And I wish I had known of them then. But that was a long time ago now. No doubt they didn't even exist then.

hi iam from penticton b.c. canada---one of my best friends moved to the michigan peninsula lots of snow there we hardly have any in the valley!! i should go see him on my bike

robin bird,

My wife was born in penticton. What a small world!

bluegoatwoods,

I know those areas as well, I grew up in the Hinsdale area of IL while a youngan and then moved to the Coldwater / Quincy / Union City area of Michigan. I was clicking around and saw that GEBE was in East Lansing and I about fell over. Maybe GEBE might survive while the Big 3 Die. :eek:
Thanks for the greetings :cool:

-TimJ