hey people wasup?? im new... check me out...

bolerg

Local time
10:04 AM
hey everyone.heres my story... i had surgery on my collarbone a week and a half ago. so the past week or so has consisted of sleeping and surfing. i was on some regional craigslist and found a listing thats selling cruiser style cycles with complete engines for 800 bucks.i thought this was a little high. so i did some researh (google rules) and came up with this site and a number of others!!! im planning my first build soon. i cant work right now so im short on cash but ill order my engine kit off of ebay soon!!!

by the way the kit is goin on a jc higgins flightliner heres a pic of the bike. i pick it up this saturday. im excited!!!

Edited:NO Image Tags.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/pyrothepenguin/010104010303011606200803119fd1b3adf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! that is going to be pretty cool! Welcome to MBc, read through some of the threads on here, you will find so much information on absolutely everything! theres two sections dedicated to old bikes too, that might be worth checking out... good luck with the build

hello

welcome to MBc! Good luck on your endeavors, reading allot is the secret and it seems you have the time...good luck on healing...and soon you will be better and ridin...happy motoring...btw that is a cool old bike...i say the older the better...they were made stronger!

Hi Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
You didnt hurt your collar bone falling off a bike did you. Hee,Hee Does the front have the headlight?

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

WELCOME to MBc!

I have a cool screw that came out of my ankle. It ROOLS!

This place is full of answers.

Full of answers.

I like your soon to be bike!

(Hope you didn't mind me removing your image tags. That just makes it easier for dial up guys to view here.)

Back