hey you all iam kinda upset right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sux, change your name, mellow your attitude, STOP telling us how to run this forum and take a deep, cleansing breath. Now, isn't that better? If you work with us, we'll work with you...we want to help you but if you continue to rant, you'll drive us away; this is where you go to plan B and find a solution to your present problem.

Agreed about posting info about proven bad guys...If ebay can post feedback, then you guys at MBc can, too.

I think all you need is certain disclaimers saying that the comments are not MBc, but of a public forum, etc... Nobody wants you to get into trouble, but since this IS the premiere site, there should be a way to communicate both good and bad feedback for users.

As owner of a software development company, I would be happy to ask legal how to go about doing this if you would like. No charge, I just hate online crooks. Please let me know if you would like to pursue...also, I would be happy to host a site for this kind of feedback if you do not care to, with links back to your site if you wish, too.

I appreciate this site big-time!

Thanks,
Mark Turkel, President
Palm Beach Software Design, Inc.
http://www.PalmBeachSoftware.com

Feel free to contact me directly, moderators.

@Marktur:
By all means ask legal...i've always wanted to know EXACTLY how far we can go in telling the uncensored truth before it becomes a guaranteed slander issue.
BTW...I admire your courage RevolutionCycles_sux for speaking up at this emotional time & i've told a number of ppl even in Australia about your(and other peoples)experiences.Let's hope word of mouth is as good as they say it is. :)

guys i never wanted the post here and slam him i just wanted to say hi and how happy i am about my new hobbie and how hooked i am ..i know you all are also about the hobbie iam just calleing it a hobbie cas it takes up my spare time and i enjoy it as you all do... if you can read my first post ..lets not get out of hand ..and my only reason for this nic is so a Google search his name this post might show up so others that want to get a kit will understand what to expect i have talked to gebe there great there iam realy close to geting a kit from them i bet i will me happy with that kit.. my main concern is get a link or something like that telling others about to get a kit,,,, marktur you are on the same page as me and most you others are also its not like iam telling you guys how to run the fourm iam just telling what iam feeling i would of got a account long time ago if i thought i had something to say ..or were to post it just the fact i didnt know where to post it is my main concern .......now in defense of RevolutionCycles its been a 3 week issue thats come to a end and my last part has came in the mail i have got the grearbox now weee heee so the bottom line is ..its done i will still have to get my bolts and small parts and some parts that are missing from the kit but in my minds eye i think i can get it all to work every thing in the kits is scarched or bent or dented packed very bad i have video of me opening the box i dont care much a bout the tank thats just primer on there and the rust inside i can just put a handfull of bolts in there and gas and shake i hope the eng. runs i also got the mags from mr wonderful just like the guy in the redhat alert was talking about RevolutionCycles sent me a used or just a miss drilled 48t so after all the usps tracking numbers even the fake ones in the end i have my kit the missing parts iam not even sure of yet ps i do like to change my nic just waiting to get a sticky and expose RevolutionCycles ( just one guy with no people skilles as bill put it i agree ) for what to expect so lets see if i can get something to ride and be a bit more free i just want to ride

Your experience sounds like an almost exact repeat of my experience several months ago. I bought from Semones' site, not ebay. That was my first mistake. Paypal won't do anything if you don't buy from ebay, which owns them. They don't say it in their official terms but will say it in private emails. I got shorted the correct motor mount and the sprocket kit. Semones tried to extort more money from me to get what I needed to finish installing the kit. To this day, it's still sitting in a box. I can't get help on forums because most people use 2 strokes, not the 4 stroke kit I bought. Posting here helps, because Google will pick it up. Posting on complaintsboard.com will also get him prominently displayed on Google searches. The word will eventually get out and already has fairly well. All I ever needed was the mount in the pic. But it's the most elusive thing in the world.

case and point let the truth be known

dude i know paypal didnt do a thing for me as well and closed my claim we in the same page at this point i think for me i will be happy once iam riding i no (and have a number for you ) who he is geting the parts from pm me but as i told that guy iam not sure i trust him even cas he deals with RevolutionCycles they then told me he wants to drop him becasue hes is so shady

hi bro...and welcome to MBc! wouldn't you prefer a name change...i don't want to call you sux...i am sorry you didn't intro sooner before you went haphazzardly down the wrong path...i too was a newbie and acted on impulse even tho a friend and last admin of this site lived here in my town and brought me here to MBc...check my misfortune out: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5145 ...zoombicycleshas a thread in vendor area and i posted this in it over 2 weeks ago...not much response since then...one must read between the lines and ask when in doubt! I own a dax 70 roller bearing and a ch80 both happytimes both need allot of maintaining, my next one will be this; http://www.bikeengines.com/tanaka32info.htm ...the ex admin is augidog, he now works with dennis of golden eagle and you will be in the right hands..keep after revolution cycles we are all behind you on this one! good luck and hope you are motoring soon...do consider a name change unless you like being called revoltioncycles sux? PM Tom, he is the only one who can change it...good day

can i have toms nic ,,pls ..thank you in advance

guys i never wanted the post here and slam him

i just wanted to say hi and how happy i am about my new hobbie and how hooked i am ..

i know you all are also about the hobbie.... iam just calleing it a hobbie cas it takes up my spare time and i enjoy it as you all do...

if you can read my first post ..lets not get out of hand ..and my only reason for this nic is so a Google search his name this post might show up so others that want to get a kit will understand what to expect

i have talked to gebe there great there iam realy close to geting a kit from them i bet i will me happy with that kit..
my main concern is get a link or something like that telling others about to get a kit,,,,

marktur...
you are on the same page as me
and most you others are also
its not like iam telling you guys how to run the fourm
iam just telling what iam feeling, i would of got a account long time ago if i thought i had something to say ..or were to post it just the fact

i didnt know where to post it is my main concern .......now in defense of RevolutionCycles its been a 3 week issue thats come to a end and my last part has came in the mail i have got the grearbox now weee heee so the bottom line is ..its done i will still have to get my bolts and small parts and some parts that are missing from the kit but in my minds eye i think i can get it all to work
every thing in the kits is scarched or bent or dented packed very bad
i have video of me opening the box... i dont care much a bout the tank thats just primer on there and the rust inside i can just put a handfull of bolts in there and gas and shake.... i hope the eng. runs
i also got the mags from mr wonderful..... just like the guy in the redhat alert was talking about RevolutionCycles sent me a used or just a miss drilled 48t so after all the usps tracking numbers even the fake ones in the end i have my kit the missing parts iam not even sure of yet

ps... i do like to change my nic just waiting to get a sticky and expose RevolutionCycles ( just one guy with no people skilles as bill put it i agree ) for what to expect

so lets see if i can get something to ride and be a bit more free i just want to ride
trying to help.... all the bad news about RevolutionCycles is already here. Post your concerns here.... http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6529&highlight=black+hat

just waiting to get a sticky and expose RevolutionCycles ( just one guy with no people skilles as bill put it i agree)
Start a thread with a list of bad vendors, and you prolly won't get anywhere. Maybe if you start a general vendor review thread... you might get somewhere, but no promises.

Sparky,

thread ..thats a good ideal but theres to much posting about this matter thats kinda hiding ,, i was looking for something more in plan site perhapses (category)would help in my option

i just pm tom waiting on him to get back to me

Don Grube is responsible for a lot of the problems

He's supposed to be the King of bike engines from China to the U.S. Look at his site grubeeinc.com. Look at the contact us page. He lists one U.S. distributor (Barsanco.com in Michigan) and one U.S. parts distributor (Dennis Foster in Oklahoma). When I got ripped off by the revolution boy, I traced it all the way to Don Grube. I emailed him a few times back and forth asking where I could get the parts I needed to finish my build since a lot of parts were missing. He couldn't tell me where to find parts. I emailed Dennis Foster, the "parts distributor" and he also had no idea where to get parts and eventually got very nasty. Grube's site has 4-stroke engines and parts ALL over it, but none of these people could tell me where I could get the parts. Oh yeah, the one in Michigan? No replies to emails. And their site mentions nothing about bike engines whatsoever. This has been months ago and the site is unchanged.
And according to Bird Dog Distributing in Montana, they are the ones who dropship engine kits for revolution boy. When I told them about my shipment, they told me he probably just assembled a box of junk parts lying around his yard (he lives in a van) because they knew they didn't ship to me. I already knew that. But I'm sure they continue to supply him.
In the shady world of bike engine sales, anything goes. It's every man for himself. There are a few exceptions and they know who they are. If I have to spell it out to you, DAX and Spooky Tooth are exceptions. The other ones who take a guy's last dollar and say asta la vista baby are the scum of the earth. Sorry if I offend the anal retentive crowd.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3590/grubeeyr5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back