hey you all iam kinda upset right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thats enough now, its meant to be to introduce yourself. This whole revolution cycles thing was resolved months ago in the black hat thread, people already know what sort of a person he is, I'm not sticking up for him because personally I dont like him either. Recomending people that he is a bad vendor is one thing, and it should be done in the black hat thread, but now its just getting boring and silly.

Ok thats enough now, its meant to be to introduce yourself. This whole revolution cycles thing was resolved months ago in the black hat thread, people already know what sort of a person he is, I'm not sticking up for him because personally I dont like him either. Recomending people that he is a bad vendor is one thing, and it should be done in the black hat thread, but now its just getting boring and silly.

My last post was more about Don Grube than revolution boy. I know he can't control all the crooked dealers out there, but when one of them leaves out half the parts in a kit and you turn to the man who has a bike engine "empire" online and he can't even tell you where to get the parts you need, I think it's worthy of mention. If replies aren't allowed in the introduction thread, remove the feature. Humans will be humans. And the revolutioncycles thing is NOT resolved as long as Bryan Semones is still active and ripping people off, but since you didn't get ripped off yourself, you can just keep calling it silly. And you know darn well that if I had made this post in the black hat thread, you or one of your cronies would have STILL complained, so there's no winning here. The right thing to do would have been to move the original post to that thread in the first place.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2545/rwsq4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man the feeling iam geting from this site is leaving me with a issue of where are we goin here right and wrong ( this site ) helping others out this man speaks the truth and you guys beat him down and you guys are ops - mods and Tom has unbanned **** head just to stick it in a bit deeper to all the folks that got screwd by Revolution Cycles this is a free country and a free forum( i know its free because it has adds from goggle ) lol let the truth out ,,the fact is redhat alert means diddly s*** to anyone looking to get a kit online if you guys are sick of dealing with this issue ..then it might not be dealt with in the first place.....i know i sound negative but heres the deal i never heard one post on here that said , on this site (man iam so happy i didnt get a kit from Revolution Cycles a i went with xyz....a newbe ) THANKS to this place <------ example i dont expect your help or any one here but its sure would go a long way and i would be great full

Last edited:
OK enough is enough, complaining is NOT going to make Bryan Semones go away!

i did get my bike done ,,and iam here to tell you it was a great feeling moving down the street and my eyes tearing up cas i was goin so fast and was cold like 50 ish i did my 12 miles to work , in under 1 hr. and i was not goin fast avg 12 mph heheh break in everything was goin just great. motor running fine checked chain was geting a bit sloppy no big deal had some tools with me made some adjustments 2 secs later on the road again all the looks great i was geting like what goin on in these folks heads ?? like i want one or i want to take one .. but the chics kinda all smiled none of the dudes really did,,,, made the last turn to work downtown looked at the time and was like now what i have about 1 hrs to spare this is flipping great whoo hooo ..go to starbucks for a Warm camel mocoto
sit outside to watch the girls and all the downtown night life. every one that cought eye of my bike was comein up to chat about it all dudes ffs (at the gas station geting oil and gas last mins tweaks before i left i had to tell the dudes that i was only talking to girls. cas i had to get goin heheh .. ok so i go to work ask to leave a 1hr early heheh get on the bike one pull we goin this is great sun in my eyes downtown still sleeping i get 1/2 way home mark ... i make a turn and i snap the master link look for the 3 parts nowhere to be fund put my baby on the bus rack and i then fell asleep on the rest the way home in my head , before i left for work what can go wrong i never once thought about that chain the weakest link ian not upset glad its out the way when i get a better one ..it will not be the weakest link i have some pics i can get up

Great to hear you got your bike going, post some pix in Picture Gallery so we can see your ride. louis

OK enough is enough, complaining is NOT going to make Bryan Semones go away!

hahahah yes it will ...unless u have a sum thin else in mind iam all ears then anyway ...we all understand that now but what about all the new ppl goin to get kits so u enough ok
this is a free world click the next button tom said he would like to stay out of it so i hope the mods do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back