hey you all iam kinda upset right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLink

Local time
10:32 AM
I am so hooked on this new bike with an engine,(MB) I have been looking, reading, learning all over the net, and searching ebay for kits: 2 stroke, 4 stroke, belt drive, friction drive and what kinda bike i want. You all have been there .. right kinda fun. My license, well the state has got it; They got it back in 1992. So I dont drive anymore (and no i didnt kill anyone or hurt anyone, longer story!) so this bike and kit is right what i need to get to work 12 miles one way, 2 hrs By bus and train; it's 30 mins by car. Ok here's why I'm mad and upset. Just WOW I called a few guys from the websites: dax, spookytooth and one more I think, yeah Bryan, thats the only dude who got back to me (nice guy, at first he told me he was just a nice guy)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220226181595&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012
Spent nights online learning, looking his name up, I didnt see any bad info on this dude. I have a cell that I get online at work, looked at this forum read and not once have i came in this area and after i have got my kit and no gearbox and bent scrached parts that i waited over 2 weeks to get and lied to i see 6 pages of post how bad this dude is why is his name not plastered in the fourm its very nicely hidein and somewhere i never seen so dax or whom ever this fourm belongs to pleas please make this info easy to see make a stcky or i can make a gif for you to run on all the pages iam out to take this dude down i have parts here that are useeless to me and rims i also got from him that he miss drilled i cant even use the 48t now and i need a gear box that he didnt send wont anser the phone iam a server owner for camfrog i host lots of rooms i have big servers i understand rules ect. and if u move may post out i think that this would upset me this info needs to be know easy to evryone iam asking that whom ever this site blongs to let me make a gif- jpeg to load with the other pics there on the left to warn us newbes i have wasted so much time and money $560 and i feel the rules here kinda made it hard to find out what kinda of dude this dude is and in short i felt that i didnt have anything to chat about yet as i was learning thats why i didnt join ontill now when i seen 6 pages of the same thing happing to me and lots of others please lets stop this guy from geting anyones cash the crack head way u guys should heard what he said about spookietooth ffs i am still shacking my head iam goin with golden eagle and 600 hundo more my first kit is alot ok i have to see if i can read this iam out man i need to install word to use spell check sorry in advanced i will be back soon :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Wow. Sorry for your loss.
This guy it seems have been unpopular here for a while. He's even been banned here at one time:
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6529
That would be a tough one to advertise bad vendors.
Would that lead to legal repercussions? I dunno.
Maybe we should start a "who to avoid" thread and sticky that?

Well,you're really going the right way with Golden Eagle.
I hear those are good guys.

I hope your road gets greener and

WELCOME to MBc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rev. Welcome to MBc!
Im sick for ya man. :mad:

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

thanks large and graucho u dont know what a long strange trip its been (la la)
pain is a great motivate and the only way i learn most times gebe i want you kit heheh
and thanks for the welcome :D

Shame to hear man, yeah golden eagle is one of the best for quality but aren't cheap. I'll take a look into that revolution cycles and see what I can do, we cant just say that they are bad and dont buy from them officially because the site will get into a lot of trouble!
Fastboy

I hate to say this...as I have avoided this subject for months. I have no idea what experiences other have had, but I got my gearbox and mounting kit from him and he dealt fairly with me. There was a little delay with shipping, but communication was not a problem in the end.

That being said, had I read some things here before I bought, I may not have bought from him, but I may have chanced it because I really wanted the Grubee 4 stroke kit and at the time (last summer) it was really tough to find.

This is a perfect example of why one should join and ask questions before buying. I hope things can be worked out.

The only thing I would add is that anything can happen to anybody. Good experiences, bad ones. Sorry your first try worked out so badly. But once you are up and running it will only stick in your craw a little bit. You'll be glad you saw it through. So welcome and get out on the road. You won't be sorry.

I couldn't quite tell from your post whether you were impressed with thatsdax or not, so I'll just speak up for him real quick like; I got two motors from him that are maybe not-quite-the-Cadillacs-of motor assisted bicycling, but they are perfectly usable at a VERY good price. And I've seen others on this forum who seem to think that he is a good guy. I'd have no problem buying from him in the future. And I probably will.

G'day man & welcome...wish it was under better circumstances.
Large has a good point.."who to avoid thread" or "Avoid like the Plague" thread.
ONLY vendors who were determined NOT to resolve problems should be on this thread.
Once again sorry & hope u have better luck in the future. :)

Bryan Semones!!! Where are you man! You were here a couple of weeks ago trying to bait us into a gunfight...now you have an unhappy customer here who would like you to make things better for him. Prove us wrong and do the right thing and show us that Revolution Cycles is a company worth dealing with. Thank you.

Whoo I figured id be into two kits before I found a good pwer kit for my DUI Machine but I lucked out on the first BoyGoFast Kit . Im now a member of alabiba and can get the kit for 65/pc but the shipping is 140 dollars a peice I feel I relly did well. So I ve turned on a few people Like ElTatertato and a few people I work with to Him. Sorry to hear about your luck mister. Oh Im jeleous the Golden Eagle kit WOW Man You' Wont Be Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back