Hi all, I will be the one asking all the dumb questions

I

ibeenjammin

I recently bought a chinese motor for my bike and after install worked great. I made some changes to my bike and now I am having issues. I will explain later, but I definately appreciated this website, I have come up with some great troubleshooting tips thanks to all of you. I typically do not join these message boards, but like I said the info on here has been very helpful, and I will try to do my part. :D

welcome to MBc
enjoy our fine community ! :D

ask any questions in appropriate forum and we will be glad to help !
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Old Man on a Motored Bike

Hi all - I am an old man that just can't stop fooling around with Motors. I got a B&S when I was 9 years old and put it in a Tote Goat that was in 59, and never got over it. The kids at work keep telling me to get a helmet, I wonder why! Oh well my Motto is, have fun. Looks like you all are having fun. Dave

PS: I have two Dax engines and a Kings. Ill let you know where I have some pics, and you can post them, I have never figured out how to get them to a forum like this. Oh yea I have built hundreds of engines, a lot of racing engines, I will help all I can.

Hey Egor! Start your own intro thread, this is ibeenjammin's intro. :D

I got you by a year, live in LB and will be in touch when my build is done.
And will be ordering a BMX helmet soon.

Read the CA regs in the third to last forum here. M-2 cert on CDL, one time plate and wear a DOT helmet. That is CA law. No riding under power on the beach path either.

Now start your own intro thread and the mods can delete our posts. :cool:

Back