Hi all

S

saylor

Hi all -

just saying"hello"...

Imma old BMX kid, always had some bikes laying around, but have just recently decided to try to motorize one...

So, anyways, I'm going to go read some boards to see what kind of monster I can build.

- Saylor

Oh, P.S. -

I'm in Dallas, TX, and currently I ride a 1980 Redline mx-II.

That's not getting motorized though.... I'll either use a new school Haro frame, or if I need gears, I'll go dig up some 24" / 26" bike somewhere.

welcome to MBc
I think you will find a bmx style frame is to small to fit engine, but some 24" and probably all 26" will fit a lot easier :D :D :D

I would say "Hello Saylor" but I played Zork and I tried that in every room, turns out it doesn't do ANYTHING!

So... "Hey" and good luck with that...

sorry to jump on your thread Saylor, but
if you look at the optimise thread you will see that it has a high view count all on it's own (that's why it's a sticky !) 8)
it does not need to be pointed at constantly :eek:
don't get me wrong, it is very usefull info, I just get tired of seeing everyone always telling new members the same thing :???:

my rant for the evening :p :p :p

azkronic said:
sorry to jump on your thread Saylor, but
if you look at the optimise thread you will see that it has a high view count all on it's own (that's why it's a sticky !) 8)
it does not need to be pointed at constantly :eek:
don't get me wrong, it is very usefull info, I just get tired of seeing everyone always telling new members the same thing :???:

my rant for the evening :p :p :p

122_Kronic_Signature_1.jpg

woah! Woah! WOAH!! now i feel like a :eek: chump, you putting me out on Front Street like that. Nah, Bill, i'm just kiddin' :p i gotcha. you're right, sooner or later they'll find it. sorry, saylor, for this mess. we're done 8) .

Hi

Welcome to MBc...there's allot of good reading in this place...have fun in all you do. :eek:

Back