Hi everyone from illinois

Welcome to the Darkside! Your now officially a .01%er. Did you know during the big one the Japanese used 4 of those HT motors to alert all of Tokyo as air raid sirens? Full throttle it only took 4 of them to cover all of the huge city they were so loud.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Silicone tubing but not sure how many feet of it you'd need, it'd quiet that down even more.
Then address the abhorrent noise coming from the carby. *edit* I know mine makes alot of noise through the carb.
Some say there is a carb baffle box?

Ride Safe!

HP

Last edited:
Hadn't noticed any sound from the carb I do however need to change my exhaust gasket because it has a very tiny exhaust leak.

Hadn't noticed any sound from the carb I do however need to change my exhaust gasket because it has a very tiny exhaust leak.

Thanks, and i mean i guess it could be the carb i just assumed i had a slight exhaust leak i wasn't overly worried about it since i was thinking about pulling the engine in a few weeks and painting it.

Not too bad. Not as quiet as a 4 stroke but definitely
an improvement. Where did you purchase the poo poo
pipe?

Back