Hi everyone, new to this forum

I

itskeith

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to those on this forum. I fear I have been bitten by the motorized bicycle bug. I have always found a personal fascination with the simplicity of the early motorcycles, like the 1903 HD. I would really like to make a replica of this HD but for now, I will probably do something a lot easier. I have enjoyed lurking around for a week or two and I look forward to being an active member of this forum.

Keith

Hi Keith, I am called John. I am an Indian m/c lover. :cool:

Welcome to MBc and do look through the picture forum. The old posts there have lots of veteran stuff.

Hi Keith, they call me Joe....Hey pete, I thought you were pete, not john. :???:

Anyhow Keith welcome to the forum and enjoy!

hey, it'skeith :)

they call me *******, ********, & even ******...but you can call me augidog 'til you get to know me better :p

welcome to the MBc 8)

bitten by the bug

itskieth, do not try to treat this infection with antibiotics, they will only make you sick to your stomach. Alcohol MAY help a little, some say a lobotomy is the only sure cure, but I would not risk it. Welcome, here you will find many who harbor this affliction, Mike

North Californika

Hey itskieth, where you located? I'm in Sacramento, and I build something like what you say you are interested in, Mike

Hey Keith - They call me Egor, don't mind the leg draggin. I rode a Pierce Arrow 20 years ago, and a Whizzer longer than that, never got over it. The sound is everything, the Pierce was the ultimate sound. Mike has what I think is as close as you can get in a modern time, if you have the bug bad, be careful when you see his stuff, its nice. I just joined this forum also, it is the most active around. Have fun, Dave

PS: I have seen a few old one lunger's on Ebay but they go very high. And a Silent Gray Fellow went for over a Million. I just want a Flying Merkel.

Mike, I'm from Chico!

Hi Mike,

I am the fella that was emailing you about Model 8 plans. Glad you are involved in this really neat community and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Keith

Back