hi everyone

grezm0nkey

Local time
3:02 PM
hi everybody, stumbled into this forum a couple weeks ago surfing for a beach cruiser. really had no plans for a motor. initially it was to get some exercise and spend some time with my newborn. new daddy here with 7 month girl. took some leave time from work and wanted one of those trailers to drag baby around. i am originally from nyc but moved to socal 6 years and counting. figured id ride along the beaches and such. while surfing for a cruiser it popped up a bike with a motor in it.....cooool. one or two google searches and i have been shadowing motoredbikes for a few weeks now. not new to forums, so i hung back to read up, like most forums mention. great forum might i add. lots of tinkers and im sure a sprinkle of gearheads. by trade im a mechanic. dont get to tinker much after the baby, i just get other job assignments from mama. you know, the door lock and the diaper bin. a few squirts of baby spit....we good. i have 14 miles between work and home. go-go juice being what it is only makes sense to commute on a motored bike. not to mention just scooting around on it would be great fun. so as far as where i stand now with a bike.....none. i sold my motorcycle after the kid and had my, and wifes, electra cruisers stolen about a year ago. i didnt chain them up, was in back yard and it was around xmas, and poof....they rode off in the middle of the night. anyway, i have been reading quietly, i have decided on a frame, but not a motor, i will start another thread in the right area. just sticking to the rules here, so hello to one and all. i wish you safe and wonderful journeys in life and on your rides. i hope to contribute and share in this new venture. cheers.

howie

Back