Hi From London (UK)

jeffreyg

Local time
4:47 AM
Hi all,

I'm Jeff, just bought myself a motorized bike, from Tigertooth uk. Am still a virgin to all of this, any reassurance that I've bought the right thing would be great!!

Hi Jeff,

Tigertooth is a new name to me. What sort of engine and drive do you have?

In any case, you're sure to have fun.

See you around.

Its a chengine rig - 48cc I think - pretty much standard setup..

be sure you run in properly and make sure bolts and other gubbins stays tight.. it should be ok

Jemma xx

Thanks guys,

Details below, although it doesn't offer the brand of engine, and it comes installed already. I went for the 50cc two stroke, hoping more zing with less problems. Although i can imagine it may attract more attention with the high revs and all that pinging.

The TigerTooth 2 Stroke Engine Kits.Kit includes all you need for self installation and conversion of your existing bicycle.
50cc Kit Price £179 inc Delivery
60cc Kit Price £199 inc Delivery
80cc Kit Price £219 inc Delivery

Thanks Graucho, will use that maintenance site. Am pretty good with mechanics and the supplier offers all spares by delivery.

I've heard many variations in oil/fuel mix for two stroke - I don't suppose you can shed any light on this, without contradicting eachother!! hehe. Otherwise \i'll do what it says on the pack. Any particular brand of oil that is better than the next? That will prolong the life of my two wheeled lawnmower!

J

Back