Hi from Melbourne, Australia!

Tommy1

Local time
2:21 AM
Hey guys,
New dude here. Just bought my bicycle, i havent ridden a bike in about 8 years and decided I want to make it go really really fast! Lol
I don't know alot about bikes or engines so I apologize in advance for the headaches I may cause you all in the near future lol

Current bike:
it doesn't have a brand name? Don't really know what it is lol but it seems like an EXACT copy of a dyno roadster but with white walls and 144 spoke wheels. I bought it brand new in box a few days ago off a dude who got a whole heap of them imported from California a few years ago.

Engine to be used:
Probably a 2 stroke 70cc HP 3 engine from Rock solid engines
www.rocksolidengines.com.au

Cheers!

Hello and welcome, I have a rocksolid 2stroke 70cc engine kit on one of my bikes. I'm finishing off the installation and I should be firing it up within the next week or so!

Hi Tommy,

I'm not sure if you know what the law is like in Victoria regarding motorized bicycles and how the anti-hooning legislation can (even on a motorised bicycle) seriously affect your drivers licence or any other motorised licence you carry.
Before trying to make your bike go "Fast", i would work on it being super quiet and ride it under 30 kilometers per hour...

That's cool Anton! Let me know how it goes!

Fabian, I know the laws. Victoria is an evil nanna state that doesn't want anybody to be able to have fun anymore. I will b riding it very carefully, and I'll just hit the kill switch If I see the cops lol

Hey guys,
New dude here. Just bought my bicycle, i havent ridden a bike in about 8 years and decided I want to make it go really really fast! Lol
I don't know alot about bikes or engines so I apologize in advance for the headaches I may cause you all in the near future lol

Current bike:
it doesn't have a brand name? Don't really know what it is lol but it seems like an EXACT copy of a dyno roadster but with white walls and 144 spoke wheels. I bought it brand new in box a few days ago off a dude who got a whole heap of them imported from California a few years ago.

Engine to be used:
Probably a 2 stroke 70cc HP 3 engine from Rock solid engines
www.rocksolidengines.com.au

Cheers!
Sounds like alot of fun!! Enjoy the build. Love the Ride!!!! I haven't tried the 70cc engine i have heard alot about em though. Good Luck!!

Back