Hi from North Georgia

junglepig

Local time
11:02 AM
Hi. I'm a NOOB and recently joined the forums. I got interested in building an engine-assisted bike and found a lot of good information here before I started building my kit.
I'm disabled and cannot pedal a bike without extreme pain anymore, though I used to ride mountain bikes a lot for fun and exercise. I also used to ride motorcycles. I'm glad to be tentatively on two wheels again. I need the adrenaline, and I love to tinker and tune. Before I became disabled I was a control systems engineer. I have some mechanical skills, and somewhat better electrical and electronics skills.
I recently got my first kit mechanically built complete enough to ride and enjoy.

I'm sure I'll be hanging around the forums for quite some time as I have questions for those of you with more experience and knowledge.
Tuning two-strokers is all new to me. Other than using and maintaining weed-eaters and chainsaws, I've never really worked with them, so lots to learn.

Welcome to the forum! Any ideas yet on how you want to proceed with which type of drive yet, motor, type of bike?

Yeah, I got my first build finished enough to ride this past Saturday. It's a typical cruiser. Murray Monterrey. With a 69cc engine kit. I'm loving it.

Back