Hi from Paul in York Pennsylvania

F

fxsuperglide

Hi Everyone - I found this forum after doing a search on "Don Grubee" (some Bryan guy emailed me about some nonsense about an engine, etc, I will spare details). Reason is he found my listing where I was selling my OCC modified chopper. It's quite an interesting bike, and fun to ride, but now it's time to part with it (and perhaps build something even better). That's all I could think of for now ....CatchYaL8R! .....Paul

Attachments

• schwinn occ chopper modified.JPG
    schwinn occ chopper modified.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 159
Hi and welcome.
How familiar are you with Mr. Semones?
Doc

.....Familiar enough to know it's likely a safe bet not to deal with him (based on his unprofessional manner in speaking). Even if he had, or has, a legitimate opinion (and I'm not saying that he does, as I do not know the full reason for his attitude), I think it is very rude on his part to just send me an email proposing an idea that would turn my time into money (regarding building an engine kit that would put another unnamed engine seller to shame). I'm simply selling my chopper(at least trying to anyways) on ebay, when I get the rude email from him ...Maybe I should forward it to ebay. I could always repost the email here or begin mentioning names, but that would be giving in to him (as he probably would welcome such attention). Besides, just the very mention of his name may be a violation of "Terms Of Service". Just a thought. Thanks for asking anyhow... Paul

Say no more "nod, nod" "Wink wink".
I have talked with him also and with the same results.
doc

Back