Hi from sunny downtown Mesa Arizona

bwitte

Local time
6:13 PM
Hi from sunny downtown Mesa Arizona.:cry:
Just like you all I have a great love for motor bikes.
Right now I have two. One friction drive and one with a shift kit.
The friction drive is a Schwinn Mt. bike with disk brakes up front and v-pull in the back. Full suspension front and rear, that why I choose to go friction. I just installed new motor on it the old 33CC was running low on power.
I'm running a new 4 cycle XS50CC Super titan from Dax.
Runs much better and faster. Nice thing too is the noise and smoke is behind me now. Just now breaking it in.

My shifter is a generic Mt. bike with 7 speed jack shaft kit with a 2 cycle Sky hawk motor with 50CC. Double brake pull front and rear.
She be down right now waiting for new chains and periodic repairs and lube.
Nice forum guys.
Help out the new b's as much as you can.

Welcome to MBc, bwitte. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under "Introduce Yourself" has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky #3 has info on Forums...how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Welcome to the forum. I worked in downtown Mesa for a year - on Hibbert St. No light rail in those days.

Hey thanks for the welcome, nice forum for sure.
Looks like the lightrail is going further east in the next couple yeays. There talking about going all the way to Power road.

Keep the rubber side down.
Bill

Back