Hi From Tasmania, Australia

T

thestu

:)

Just a quick intro! My name is stu, and I have recently dropped a Chinese 49cc on my old Diamond back Mountain bike! it is all going pretty well!

I have to say this is an excellent forum, it has been very useful resource for a newbie such as myself. great information and many interesting topics.

I think I'll be spending a bit of time here as I have a few questions that hopefully some of you guys will be able to help me with!!

So G'day to everyone and a special hello to any Aussies out there.

Stu

Welcome to the forum!!!

We do have a couple other people from the land down under here. Actually I think we have about 3 or 4. I forgot exactly how many.

Glad that we can help!

Ya, welcome

On a mountain bike cool. Tom has one on his trek. That would be pretty cool. I always thought it would be cool to put one on a BMX cruiser. and try to do stunts on it LOL

welcome to Mbc, thestu 8)

i had a diamondback "outlook" that would have made a superb MotoredBike...i'm looking forward to seeing your ride :)

Thanks for your replies, good to be here!!

Great to get some replies,

Bike is going well, still have a few issues but i'm sure if I can't find answers here then the answers don't exsist!!!!

I will endeavour to post a few pics of my ride! in the near future.

As for a bmx cruiser with a motor. doing tricks!!! I remember many years ago breaking bones doing tricks on a non power bmx, so I think I'll pass. But I'd love to watch someone else attempting it!!

Tasmania or Tassie as it is referred too! isn't a big place, with a fairly small population, (approx 1/2 a million all up) that being said there are plenty of cyclists about, although I haven't seen 1 with a motor as yet. I think I am it! but hey how cool is that!!!!

There is a great cycleway here, which is why bicycles are so popular.

http://www.cyclingsouth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=40

check it out if anyone would like to know more.

(oh hope it is ok to post a link? ah better go read some rule and regs)

Stu

Someone else do tricks

Have someone else do tricks good idea. Let someone else be the ginny pig.

Back