Hi from Wa. State

K

kenspice

Hi, I guess you could say I'm an old newbie. I had my only other motorized bike (Whizzer) in 1949 at age 13. I love hunting in the mountains of Wa. and believe my Schwinn and Robin eng. will keep my dream intact a few more years. If any of you have any tips about what to put on it to make my going easier, i'll be waiting to hear from you. I have a Schwinn aeromax with the 035 4 5troke installed. I have ridden it about 75 miles and have experienced no problems so far. If the engine and me reach a hill we can't climb I will get off and let the engine push the bike by itself. I hope to have a good time on this forum with all you young whizzer-snappers so lets get at it! And, good luck with YOUR prodjects. Ken

Whizzersnappers....hahahaha. Good one. It's guys like you that make me feel young....er. :confused: Enjoy yourself here, and good luck to you.

Denny

welcome ken! where abouts in wa. are ya from? longbeach here!! the new motoredbike mecca!

Hi, Wavygravy,
I'm living in Dupont (across hwy 5 from Ft. Lewis) and am a transplant from San Jose, Caliphony. I sometimes head your way to dig razor clams, but mostly tromp the woods. Hope to talk with you again soon, Ken

Greetings Neighbor!!! From Tacoma (well parkland) myself. Welcome to the board!!!
Rif

Back