Hi guys from Ireland

Anigai

Local time
11:22 PM
hey guys, im Seàn from Dublin in Ireland (my names pronounced Shawn)

im currantly building a 100% custom motorized bicycle with a BGF 50cc engine i got last week.

its spray painted black and hand painted in dark red (inspired by Shadow The Hedgehog)

im doing EVERYTHING on it apart from welding the frame which i got from an old bike that was SUPER sorry looking full of rust, grime, chipped paint and even more rust.

its a Halfords Apollo thats definately older than 2006
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01421/halfordsbikes2_1421043i.jpg

mine was originally blue and white (brown too counting rust lol)

i wish i took some original pics but ill have to post pics up when its done :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. I visited Dublin in 2005. The Guinness never tastes as good in the states as it did in Dublin.

Hello Sean, welcome to the forum. The family on my pa's side was from Limerick.
Good luck with your project!.

I'm not sure that Guinness is the best thing about Ireland. The cliffs overlooking the Atlantic ocean are pretty spectacular. Castles and ancient abbeys are everywhere. Book of Kells is amazing. New Grange. The cairns and paleolithic structures. Gaelic language. I can't pick just one and I have only seen the southern half of Ireland. I have an Irish great grandmother. Her maiden name was Courtney.

Last edited:
Yes. Those cliffs were near Galway. We saw dramatic cliffs on a day trip to Aran Island too.

Back