hi guys......newb here!

G'day man and welcome to MBc.
Do that(post pics) and if u get into any trouble just ask in the appropriate section,but it's VERY important to READ through previous threads.Not only for mounting the engine but for mechanical help which your certain to need when u start to get it running.....it's all a good learning curve.

Last edited by a moderator:
its alive!

thanx for all the help guys!, could not have done without!....
mbc rocks!
i took her for the the first test run and all seems ok:D, still abit of work to do.
just couldnt get the revs to idle with the clutch in!
anyways have a look.
p.s her name is Roxanne!.

Attachments

• 100_1476 copy.jpg
    100_1476 copy.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 166
Nice Stingray! I'm in love with those things. Looks like you removed your rear breaks did you replace them with a coaster brake? I think you need at least a rear reflector to be street legal, shouldnt be hard to throw one on. I was able to clear the rear fender on mine by cutting a chunk out of the front left portion so the chain wouldnt rub or catch. Looks great the only thing I dont like is the smokestack. It needs either a long pipe or you could at least point it down. If its not clearing the pedals theres a thread around here that describes the best way to bend an exhaust.
Nice work, good to see another 'ray motored especially since they're discontinued and all. Be safe watch out for sand on the road while turning with that long rake. have had a few close calls myself on an XL.

OHH! Danielson, Wax on, Wax off! Looks great. Those stings look like they are made for the Happy Time motor.

thanx for the coments guys!. i removed the back brakes to make things easier!. probably should have worked around them!. yeah im gonna have to check out them threads about bending exhaust pipes!, the fumes kill me!.

Back