hi guys

D

dv8cam

Been reading for a few weeks, time to say hi. I am a filmmaker in Socal and I have been racing BMX for over 20 years, race 4x, helped design a frame for my mtb sponsor. Now looking to get a decent electric front hub on my custom stretched cruiser (A Basman33 replica) & then build up a board track racer replica with a whizzer engine. THinking about getting the Firebikes or Iride. Want to get this bike built for abut $1,500 which will not be easy since I do not weld nor do I have any mechanical ability when it comes to motors. I have been tinkering on bicycles my whole life though. Wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! This pic pic is of "Cherry-It" - it will be my electric cruiser - more tweaking to come.

Attachments

• cherryit1.jpg
    cherryit1.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 202
Welcome to the tribe from from the Giant Side of Texas!
Maybe all you film types could make a movie where a middle aged bald headed guy takes off on a motored bicycle ride across the US staying buzzed on Starbucks and buffet food. Having adventures with washateria floozies. He would need to be from the south and need a fathful sidekick from the Pacific Northwest. Any of yall take up this sure fire idea, put me in line when it makes the big $$$.
Just an idea. Again WELCOME

Back