Hi, I'm from NZ!

K

Klox

I stumbled onto this forum by accident. I always had it on the backburner to someday put an IC engine on a bicycle. I'm an scientific instrumentmaker by trade, i work for a research company. Some of my collegues have power-assisted bicycles, all battery powered. Being a petrolhead since birth i started browsing the net to see if there was likeminded people like me, well i found a lot likeminded on this forum, you know the saying "great minds think alike and fools seldom differ!":rolleyes:

I'm taking the "30 day course" here. Later on when i got all my ducks in a row i'll start partaking in the discussions. One thing i know for sure is that i want to motorize my bicycle!!!
Yes at this stage i do have some opinions, on certain kits and how cost influenced certain designs.......but for the time i'll browse, read and learn as much as i can.

Thanks alot to all the members posting and chatting away, i learnt a great deal already!

Anthos

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll second that welcome.
It's a great group in here and info is abundant!
Doc

Welcome to MBc Klox of Christchurch. John Britten would be proud that you are a petrolhead. :)

Hi,
Ol'Pete, Bamabikeguy and Drimpact! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Cheers,
Anthos

Back