hi im new

onyx

Local time
4:14 AM
nice to meet you guys.. ok so i was thinking about getting one of these motors eventually one day.. but im kinda paticular in what i want the motor in a certain kind of bike.. i sorta helped my friend TJ on his motor bike build... he is also a member on this site but all i did was assemble the throttle control valve needle and what not.. but yea it got me intrested cause now when we hang out and go places he can get their before me haha... and im in need of transportation to get to and from work :eek:

but nice to meet any one that replies

Hi Onyx. Welcome to MBc!
When you decide on a build keep us posted. Its all about personal preference and taste.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

welcome to MBc! the secret is read as much as you can and if you spot an engine that interests you then go into the search and type that vendor in...all the post will come up in refference good or bad...good luck and happy motoring!

Back