hi, im new

CH4D1774C

Local time
4:48 AM
hello, my name is chad and like the title says im new. the rules said i must post here before i can go mad in the other forums. so i live in portland oregon, ive got a bike thats been done before im sure. i just want to know what is a good, reliable and fun setup for the dashes around town with my friends. i will say im at a slim 240 pounds so im sure im going to need all the motor i can get. any advice?

Welcome. Read the " Sticky's " at the top of the forums for some good info.

hello, my name is chad and like the title says im new. the rules said i must post here before i can go mad in the other forums. so i live in portland oregon, ive got a bike thats been done before im sure. i just want to know what is a good, reliable and fun setup for the dashes around town with my friends. i will say im at a slim 240 pounds so im sure im going to need all the motor i can get. any advice?

Welcome to the forum CH4D177C! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Back