Hi. New and from Indy.

Hi there. I've submitted a few posts on here but just finished my first bike
last weekend and am still in the process of breaking it in. I'd like to maybe meet up with a few other enthusiasts / riders from the Indianapolis area.
Happy to be here and look forward to chatting.

Attachments

• IMG_6262.jpg
    IMG_6262.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_6264.jpg
    IMG_6264.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_6266.jpg
    IMG_6266.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 309
I'm not sure how many miles it'll wind-up getting. I filled it up a week ago
and have ridden it like crazy and still have well over half a tank. All I know.

Pretty cool Hybrid....are those motorcycle forks on the front?? Not from Indy but if you take 70 west for 90 minutes you'll find me...lol
north of Terre Haute

You have a very cool bike! I never thought I would see the day when a Paughco gas tank would be mounted on a MB, and motorcycle forks too!
Very well done!

Thanks fellas! Yeah, the bike is presently going through some more changes.
Gas tank was just primered sanded and painted. About 80% done on decaling and from there I'll be eurathaning it all in. I've added an old-school Persons
banana "springer" banana seat (never even seen another one) and an old school Krate knock-off sissy bar with shocks is on the way as well.
I'm also going down from the 4 inch wide back tire to a 3 inch to provide more
room for the chain idlers and free up some torque. Once done there simply won't be anything else even remotley like it in existance. I'm also going down from the 32 tooth to a 27. I've had the bike up to 53 MPH on the 32 tooth so I can only imagine what the 27 tooth will be like! I'll have picture updates soon.

Only one word comes to mind, Wicked!
And I mean that in a good way.......

Back