Hi
& Welcome..
I bought a 66cc kit from Melbourne from seller :motorwizza:
VERY CHEAP-@$179 full kit

The castings were so bad ,
they still had sand in the alloy,
& it was spray painted silver
in a poxy attempt to cover it up.

no pin in the clutch ( you would of had to hold clutch in manually)

A JOKE of a kit
I sent it back for full refund

BEWARE OF MOTORWIZZA..
he is still selling kits..
He has Pull start 48cc kits at the moment--
but i notice there is no 'WIDE CRANK' included,
to clear the pull start

Again

BEWARE OF MOTORWIZZA..
Jase

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy James,
Welcome to MBc

Currently employed as an electronic tech, so if anyone needs electrical/electronic advice, hit me up baby!
Thanks, there is plenty of help here to.

Actually, I might just ask for some advice on this digital camera I bought.
It's a OLYMPUS FE-240, 7.1 MPixel.
The battery charger is missing and it's not a camera where I thought it would charge up via the USB cable.

They want $65 for a replacement universal type battery charger and say the battery is 0 voltage on test, if I don't get a new battery for another $35 it will short out the new charger and void warranty.
So it's over $100 to get this camera to work.
I seen the camera work OK when it was new about a month ago.

Is there a cheaper option to get a battery charger and is this true about the battery if it's charged up from 0 voltage, it will short out the charger ?

Numbers on battery are:
OLYMPUS
Model: LI-42B
BATTERY PACK 3.7V 740mAh
70323BAK
Made in China.
------------------------

Is it just me, or is the casting of the cylinder air vents quite rough? i was going to polish up my kit, make it look nice.... but the cast looks like it has been done in sand or something it's very rough. the head is o.k. though.
Most engines are similar with a, "unique manufacturer's charactoristics and styles for ease of identification its a genuine HT" !
They work well with only a few modifications externally.
You will have a few teething issues, but nothing that cannot be solved.
Break it in on 16: fuel ratio and then 20:1 thereafter using high quality 2-stroke oil.
http://www.beta.id.au/2 Stroke Fuel-Oil Ratios.htm

Is there many Australians on here?
Yep,

Want some info on where i can get performance carbie's and expansion chambers etc from
cheers
James
Try a go-cart shop, at least go to the one on Main North Rd, Nailsworth and get a spray can of the Shell Chain Lube and a fuel filter while your there.

On the question of performance, there might be some limitations on a stock standard engine, but I have seen one with a tuned exhaust,chambers etc.
Goes good.

All the Best

BoltsM

Last edited:
Back