Hi.. This is my first post!

S

StillDream'n

Hi Guys, I've enjoyed motor cycles all my life and at 65, I'm still dreaming about getting a new bike. When I saw Mike Simpson's new Model 10, it really got my heart pounding. I like the old style bikes. Just watched "The Fastest Indian" again. :) I'm sure this site is a good place to learn a lot about motor bikes and meet a lot of great guys. I live near Fresno California........lots of wide open spaces left to ride a motorcycle.
Joe Pierson

Welcome StillDream'n. There ain't no place like this place anywhere near this place...So this must be the place.

Welcome to MBc. There is a lot of inspiration here, many talented guys and gals.

hehe, rif and i fell asleep to "world's fastest indian" after a 50 mile tour of the peninsula last week (see the PNW mini rally)...i can still queue up the "official-run" scene and get a chill every time :)

so, will we be seeing you on a simpson racer soon? ;)

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Cool Bikes And Custom Engines!

Hi Guys,
Thank you, for the welcome! :D Yes on the Simpson Bike Build!! for me. I have a new Whizzer Engine on order
from Quention, in NC If you are going to build a Custom Bike you want the best Engine you can get with lots of HP!!
Joe

Back