hi was seeking online for adding a motor to a meteor and brought me to this site,,,

JCs

Local time
11:23 PM
hi was just surf'n da web and brought me here ,,, i just purchased a meteor recumbent and wasn't really think'n a whole lot on motor untill now ,,,

i paid for it yesterday but only in electric model ,,,

but after seeing that some one here on this site has added a motor and said turned out ok i now seek'n how to add one myself ,,,

Just inquiring about it ,,,

and have no clue what motors are out there as I only did a electric motor search and know a variety of info on them so will be looking to learn and seek how to go about adding a gas motor to it for near future ,,,

ty appreciate it Gods bless singssss JCs

Hi and Welcome to Motoredbikes!
Do find out what is legal where you are, there is a legal section here also.
Engines have been added to recumbents sucessfully.

TY,,,

I will ty ,,, haven't quite done the research on that either I did on electric so that be first place I start ,,, thanks for that valuble piece of info will do,,,

Gods bless singssss JCs

Meteor and Gas Power

JCs...

Here it is for the one and only time. Check our Powered Trike Forum for the thread on my build of the Trailmate Meteor & Gas Power. It details the whole build including quite a number of pictures. If you are diligent and read the whole thread, you wil find that I used the Robin-Subaru 4-Stroke engine and Staton Gear Box. He has all the specs, now, (as each mounting bracket has to be made for a specific vehicle, motor and engine.) There should be no reason for you to post twice on the same subject, as you did here on page #1. (This same post was on page 3, earlier)

Last edited:
hi patrick ,,,

appreciate u sharing ,,, only reason it come up twice was cuz i realized after i was supose to post my first post in the introduce myself forum and so that be why there is two of the same ,,, so sorry JCs GB

appeciate u posting it again ,,, ty

hi patrick ,,,

appreciate u sharing ,,, only reason it come up twice was cuz i realized after i was supose to post my first post in the introduce myself forum and so that be why there is two of the same ,,, so sorry JCs GB

appeciate u posting it again ,,, ty

Thread has been moved to correct forum.

Back