Hi

Wolfboy183

Local time
3:20 AM
hi, how is everybody?
My name is Randy, and I am basically new to motors in general. I recently bought a 2-stroke engine for my bike, and it has been nothing but problems, and I'd like to get in touch with some from around Vancouver BC who could teach me how to fix it up and get it running, or help me fix my bike. Additionally, I'd like to get involved with the motored bike community in vancouver.

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 306
just dig in to past topics on this forum and you'll find all the info you need there

Geez, it looks good! You just have to be diligent with these things. Get the basics down: motor mounted firmly. Good 415 chain. Clutch adjusted properly. Everything tight. Throttle cable and action good. Proper oil mix. Clean air filter, no air leaks. These things can roll!

Timbone

Welcome to the forum. These little engines are a great way to learn some basic mechanics and wiring. No computers to complicate things. I'm a mountain biker, so I'd love to ride trails on Vancouver Island.

My biggest suggestion would invest in good and special tools. These bikes do break down from time to time. So get ready for the lifestyle of fix them and ride them.

Back