High mileage?

With all the animals here to doctor, I buy syringes by the carton, and when I started I got all sort of "cubic millimeter" scientific.

On the 25 cc I could get a little over 47 miles on a 22 oz tank, so a round trip to the county seat, running around the streets of Cullman then home would take a tank and a spare canister.

ONE TIME (and ONLY one time) did I not take the second spare canister, sputtered out of gas 2 miles away from the driveway.

The uphill peddling that followed taught me a valuable lesson.

BTW: while I was on the road in May, somebody described putting a "TEE" in the gas feedline, drawing fuel from a canister in the bottleholder then drawing from the maintank....which would increase cruising radius to 90 miles on the 25cc/ 75 on the 33cc.

Could you point that out and critique it? THX

Here is an update for gas milage in the last 5 days: 236, 213, 330 (at night calm wind), 219, 234.

Nice gas mileage, Torques. Which engine do you have with your GEBE? Is that with the 4 cycle 35cc Robin/Subaru?

Also what is your riding style for these figures, which I assume are on relatively flat ground? Average speed? How much throttle? Pedal assist? A general idea of these factors would be helpful.

Back