High quality gas tanks?

I use chrome car fender & door trim. It also comes in different colors too. It adds a nice finished look to the tank
While the trim has tape inside to stick it on, putting a dab of epoxy on each end of the trim will keep it on.
View attachment 167818
That never even crossed mind. What a great idea!!!! I'm going to use this idea in the future!! Thank you!!!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This says it all.
20210519_155414.jpg
20210519_154902.jpg
20210519_154830.jpg

Regarding a high quality gas tank, I just received this one 2 days ago I ordered off Amazon, fit, finish, paint job, and how it mounts on the bike is nothing less than perfect...Now I will probably be taking even longer rides now...lol.

It' is a 4 liter, (1.06 gallon). in size which is perfect for our CG bikes to handle.

Those are good tanks and look so much better than the small one. And as Damien said, the mounting bracket so much better than those studs. I got mine from CDH for $34 https://www.cdhpower.com/cdh-4l-gas-tank-with-black-color-include-gas-cap.html

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Regarding a high quality gas tank, I just received this one 2 days ago I ordered off Amazon, fit, finish, paint job, and how it mounts on the bike is nothing less than perfect...Now I will probably be taking even longer rides now...lol.

It' is a 4 liter, (1.06 gallon). in size which is perfect for our CG bikes to handle.

Oh Yeah it's gonna give your bike a cooler look,
You'll enjoy the extra range you'll get out of 1 gal

Back