hillbilly's latest board track bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
g'day all,

this is what I've been working on for the last six months, just put it together and got it running.

I'll pull it down at some time and give it some paint, kinda like how it looks as is.

Frame is hand made all new steel, fillet brazed.

Heaps of hand made custom parts, very few stock bits on the bike.

80cc Motor has been ported and the head shaved, custom inlet and exhaust manifolds, goes very well.

'hillbilly' Steve.

now the pics....

Attachments

• bottom-bracket.jpg
    bottom-bracket.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8,945
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 6,151
  • in-the-shed.jpg
    in-the-shed.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 7,684
  • lh-34.jpg
    lh-34.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 19,398
  • rh-34.jpg
    rh-34.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 16,912
  • rolling-frame.jpg
    rolling-frame.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 8,839
  • side-on.jpg
    side-on.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 15,539
Nice looking bike; it is better than anything I could have done.

Just a quick note... Copper lines have a tendency to become brittle and break at joints in high-vibration uses. That's why they are not used as gas lines in airplanes. You know how much these oversized model airplane engines vibrate... Aluminum tubing will work well.

Very nice. Do you have any close up pics of the tank. Speciifically where you fill'er up and where the fuel line attaches. I love the copper tubing also so a pic of that would be nice.

g'day all,

this is what I've been working on for the last six months, just put it together and got it running.

I'll pull it down at some time and give it some paint, kinda like how it looks as is.

Frame is hand made all new steel, fillet brazed.

Heaps of hand made custom parts, very few stock bits on the bike.

80cc Motor has been ported and the head shaved, custom inlet and exhaust manifolds, goes very well.

'hillbilly' Steve.

now the pics....

well I must say that is a very handsome looking bike, I think it is safe to say your time is well spent. I wish there were a way to zap these engines a little larger. Most of the time there is a lot of space left over. Ill keep and eye out for the finished machine. Have fun, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back